• StarDot NVR 16
• StarDot NVR 100
StarDot NVR turns StarDot network cameras and video servers into a security system, all from your desktop PC. Now it's simple to not only view all of your cameras from one centralized application, but you can also record and play back video from your PC's hard drive.
All camera images recorded with the StarDot NVR software are saved to a video database on your PC's hard drive.
Advantages of hard disk recording:
• Instant search and playback of video
• Older recordings are automatically deleted as hard disk becomes full
• Using motion detect mode, weeks to months of video can be stored on a typical hard disk
• Export to AVI video for CD-ROM archiving
• Playback video forward or backward up 1000x normal speed
• Record and play back up to 16 (or 100) cameras at the same time
Simple yet Powerful.
StarDot NVR was designed with both the novice and expert user in mind. Advanced security features such as motion detection and movie export are built-in and require no complicated setup menus to configure.
With StarDot NVR, you can:
Why Record an Empty Room?
Sophisticated motion detection is built in to StarDot NVR. This means you can store significantly more video on your hard disk, but more importantly you don't waste time on playback watching an empty room. Only motion-detected frames are stored.
StarDot NVR can be used to view, record and play back video or images from the entire line of StarDot products, including Express Video Servers and NetCam XL network cameras.
• Simultaneously record from both NetCam XL and Express 2/4/8 cameras
• Record up to sixteen remote cameras (multiple locations) from one central location
• Start with as little as one or two cameras now and add more later
• Record up to 2048x1536 resolution (NetCam XL 3 Megapixel)
• View/record many third party network cameras and video servers including Axis, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, JVC and many others